Planning for a fresh start to your week? Or maybe thinking of something that could freshen up your mood? One of these fresh haircuts will give you the best look that you could ever imagine. Aside from its trend, it also boosts your confidence in socializing with others; whether you are considering attending a party, any social gathering, or even a date, this look will be your greatest armor.
We have here 50 awesome pictures of fresh haircuts that you could choose, from or that could fit your taste. So what are you waiting for? Scroll down and choose the best!
1. Side Short Fade Parted Fresh Haircuts
These side short fade parted hairstyles could add up to your masculine look if you are a bodybuilder or planning to workout.
2. Short Hair Brush-Up Haircut with Blonde Highlight
This style will make you look younger with the touch of blonde highlights on top. It might look messy on the top if you add hair wax on, but it will look presentable when you try styling mousse.
3. Side Parted Mid Fade Fresh Haircuts
It’s a clean look. Why not try this side-parted mid-fade haircut to achieve a business-owner look? It gives you the blazing look of a CEO.
4. Long Slicked Back Hairstyle with Fade and Slit Style
Having a slit style on your haircut is now a trend in town. With these hairstyles, you can put any styling gel brush it from front to back to achieve the wet look, or you can let it down naturally.
5. Flat Top Blonde Shade Hairstyle with Fade Cut
This flat-top haircut is famous way back in classic times. It’s a unique and stylish cut because the hair is standing upright and cut in a flat form at the hip, influencing hip hop.
6. Slicked Natural Long Black Fresh Haircuts
It is a famous haircut, and some celebrities are trying out this style. It gives you the look of a cool nice guy.
7. Asymmetrical Flat Top Haircut with Skin Fade
This flat-top haircut is categorized as one of the coolest cuts because of its asymmetrical style from the back to the top. It gives you the impression of a unique but cool cut among the rest.
8. Short Brush-Up Hairstyle with Chestnut Shade
In these shades, many young men approve that it’s perfect for a freshen-up look. This is a famous hairstyle even among Filipinos, Koreans, and Hollywood celebrities.
9. High Pomp Ash Gray Shade Fresh Haircuts
With this ash gray look, it suits all ages. If you want to try the trends with a twist, try this hairstyle, you will get the attention of everyone because of its vibrant color and fresh look.
10. Side Short Taper Fresh Haircuts
We all know that this taper haircut is a trend and perfect for men who want to look sophisticated with class.
11. Messy Short Pomp Mocha Shade Hairstyle with Slit Cut
Slit cut is famous among young men, but it is also good for all ages. It gives you the look of being messy but presentable at the same time.
12. Comb Over Natural Haircut with Fade
Comb over hairstyle is adaptable for all, even royalties have tried this trend.
13. Side Parted Short Fresh Regular Haircuts
Side parted regular haircut is famous and used by all the fathers out there, indeed it’s a clean and modest look.
14. Skin Faded Hairstyle with Undercut
The undercut fade hairstyle is mid to high blurry, with medium hair or shorts on the side. This is popular among kids.
15. Pompadour Natural Hair with Artsy Cross Sign Back Slit
This pompadour hairstyle is famous way back in the 18th century but it became popular again this time because of its cross slit at the back. It may look naughty but it’s cool!
16. Natural Curls Undercut Hairstyle
Having naturally curly hair doesn’t mean you can’t achieve that fresh look that you want; This style might look good on you. It’s an awesome style that shows off your natural curls.
17. Brushed Up Short Hair with Fade Cut
This brushed-up hairstyle is best when you put some hair wax to make it look natural and the style stays in place.
18. High Pomp Side Parted Hairstyle with Light Blonde Shade
19. Curly and Messy Natural Undercut Style
This style is good for those with wavy or curly hair in nature; because of its messy look. This look will give you a short time of preparation and it doesn’t need a lot of time to fix.
20. Messy Natural Curls with Fade Cut
Messy natural curls with fade cuts are famous in modern times. It has a simple cut but it gives you the versatile look because of its natural curls and paired with a faded cut.
21. Two Side Parted Undercut with Fade
This is also popular in men’s haircuts, it’s fresh and presentable to look at because of its side-parted undercut.
22. Curl Up Side Parted with Full Blonde Shade Hairstyle
It is one of the classy type haircuts and it gives the impression of a professional look, and the blonde shade gives the best part in completing that look.
23. Regular Fresh Hairstyle with Fade
From the word itself, it is a fresh hairstyle with a fade on the sides. This look is popular with all men, because of its simplicity and not a time-consuming hairstyle.
24. Straight Spiky Flat Top Hairstyle with Skin Fade
This looks somehow the same as an asymmetrical flat top but this one has the spiky look that creates dimension or illusion to your hair to make it look thick.
25. Neat Comb Over Fresh Haircuts
This hairstyle is common among gentlemen because it is not time-consuming and it will not cost you a lot because it’s a “good to go” look, without any gels or wax.
26. Short Taper Undercut Hairstyle
This hairstyle is timeless, it is popular even before. This suits all ages of men, you can brush it upward or even let it fall.
27. Long-Faded Undercut Hairstyle
Famous actors have tried this hairstyle trend, it gives you a fresh look even if you look exhausted.
28. Trimmed Undercut Hairstyle with Mid Fade
This look is common among students, especially the ones who are in a training center. It is also categorized as a clean cut.
29. High Pomp Undercut Hairstyle with Fade
It gives you the wet look style if you touch it up with wax or mousse. This will give you the feeling of liveliness because of your fresh look.
30. Side Short Fringe Undercut
This hairstyle is not for everyone, because it’s one of a kind asymmetrical on the undercut. But If it’s your style why not try this unique and sophisticated hairstyle?
31. Fringe Side Parted Hairstyle with Mocha Shade
This hairstyle is common in Asian men because the mocha shade can make your complexion look lighter and it brightens your face.
32. Side Swept Undercut with Fade
This is also categorized as a natural look because it brings out the best in you.
33. Regular Taper Hair with Skin Fade Cut
The regular hair taper is one of the latest trends in fashion but with the skin fade cut, it gives you a unique style.
34. Short Slicked Brush Up Haircut with Brown Shade
This style will give you an adventurous look because of its upward brush hair. In this style, you will look decent and professional.
35. Mid Fade Side Parted Fresh Haircuts
This look creates an impression that you are owning a company, because of its simplicity but sophistication.
36. Pompadour Undercut Side Swept Fresh Haircuts
This hairstyle is famous way back in the 18th century but with a twist, it freshens up your look with a masculine type.
37. Regular Buzz Messy Cut with Low Fade
If you’re wanting a simple yet elegant look, this might be best for you. Simply makes you look handsome.
38. Buzz Trimmed Haircut with Fade
Scared of trying the latest trend? Maybe this is for you, this look is a more classical nut with a touch of trendy.
39. Side Parted High Pomp Clean Cut
This is the original clean cut, it is a traditional fashion but gives the fresher look of the gentlemen.
40. Regular Hairstyle with Taper Fade Cut
This may be a regular haircut to look but it gives you a brand new feeling because of the trendy taper fade cut.
41. High Pomp Flat Top Haircut with Skin Fade
It is the same with the asymmetrical pomp flat but this one has the skin fade cut that can add up to your fresh look.
42. Skin Fade Trimmed Buzz Fresh Haircuts
This hairstyle is common among gentlemen who want to achieve a clean cut but at the same time with skin fade, this style will give you a younger look.
43. Long and Spiky Faux Haircut with Fade
This style is modernized from a Mohawk style. When it comes to a hair trend this style becomes the most popular in this modern time.
44. Long Wavy Undercut Hairstyle with Skin Fade
This hairstyle is common to all young men out there, this creates a fresher look if you want to try a fresh start in your life.
45. Mid-Fade Buzz Trimmed Fresh Haircuts
This hair trend is common to black men, even celebrities tried this trend because of its unique hairstyle.
46. Mid-Fade Buzz Trimmed Fresh Haircuts
Want to have the look that is always on the go? I’m sure you’re gonna love this because it is not a time-consuming style and has a low-cost budget because you achieve this without any wax or mousse.
47. Spiky Side Parted Long Hair with Light Blonde Shade
Having blonde hair makes you look more stunning and with this kind of style, it will look great on you.
48. Short Pomp Taper Fade Fresh Haircuts
Simplicity makes it look good. This would be a great choice if you want a fresher look yourself.
49. Wavy Burt Hair Fade Fresh Haircuts
Having naturally wavy hair looks good on this hairstyle.
50. Classy Slicked Brushed Up Fresh Haircuts
This style is one of the most trendy styles that the fashion industry. It looks minimal and classic.
Whatever fresh haircut or style you want to try, be confident in yourself because that would be your greatest armor!