Long hairstyles for teenage guys have become increasingly popular, allowing young men to express their individuality and style.
Hairstyles for teenagers have evolved significantly throughout the past few years. Back in the day, teenagers were seen wearing messy or shaggy haircuts. However, now they prefer to go ahead with a more interesting approach. From this article, we will be sharing 50 popular long hairstyles for teenage guys available to consider.
So, if you’re a teenage guy looking to embark on a journey of self-expression and style, or a parent seeking inspiration for your fashion-forward son, join us as we navigate the exciting and ever-evolving world of popular long hairstyles for teenage guys. Discover how long hair can be more than just a trend; it can be a canvas for creativity and a symbol of confidence in an ever-changing world of fashion and self-discovery.
1. Popular Long Hairstyles For Teenage – Man Bun Long Hair with Gold Blonde Shade and Slit Cut
2. Popular Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Regular Hairstyle Bob Cut with Slicked Back Style
If you want to keep your hair looking traditional, you may try this regular hairstyle bob cut. The slicked-back style will help you to retain a charming look.
3. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Wavy Style with Middle Part Undercut Haircut
Undercuts are easily part of the top trends for guys of all ages, especially teenagers. This wavy style middle part undercut is one of the most perfect undercut hairstyles available for teenagers to consider.
4. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Comb Over Slicked Back Hairstyle with Front Blonde Shade
5. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Side Parted Long Hair with Reddish Brown Shade
Having thick hair can be a handful, especially when there is a need for you to wake up early morning for school. You can enhance the good looks of your thick hair by trying this reddish brown shade.
6. Straight and Long Hair with Glossy Pink Shade Blonde
Most teenagers prefer to have straight and long hair. If you are one of them, we encourage you to try this hairstyle, which also comes with a pink shade of blonde.
7. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Taper Hair with Middle Two Strand Curtain Bangs
There are numerous taper hairstyles available for teenagers to get inspiration from. While taking a look at those options, we strongly encourage you to think about going for this middle two-strand hairstyle with curtain bangs.
8. Popular Long Hairstyles For Teenage – Voluminous Taper Hair with Undercut
When you want to keep the volume on hair, you may think about going forward with this voluminous taper hairstyle with the undercut.
9. Popular Long Hairstyles For Teenage – Textured Upper Pomp with Highlights
This textured upper pomp hairstyle will help you with keeping your hair balanced and trendy. This is quite a classy hairstyle available for anyone who wishes to maintain a trendy look.
10. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Brushed Man Comb Over Long Hairstyle
If you are okay with growing your hair long for around 1 to 2 inches, you may think about going for this hairstyle. It delivers a unique style to your hair.
11. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Full Volume of Perm Curly Taper Hair with Lower Fade
Full volume perm curly hairstyle is quite popular among men and teenagers. You can make your hair look less messy with the help of a lower fade.
12. Curly Long Perm Hairstyle with Fade Cut
Another popular hairstyle available for teenagers with curly hair is the perm hairstyle. You can grow your front hair nicely with this and get a great appearance.
13. Bob Long Hair with Full Blonde and Curtain Bangs
If you want to take a break from a traditional bob haircut, you may try this hairstyle. It looks quite impressive with the help of curtain bangs. Any teenager with blonde hair may think about going for this.
14. Lengthy Light Brown Shade of Textured Hairstyle
Having highlights in your hair is quite a unique way of creating a trendy style. If you are a fan of textured hairstyles, we encourage you to give this a try.
15. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Lower Fade Cut with Wavy Side Long Swept
While keeping your hair looking naturally black, you may go ahead with this lower fade cut and make your hair look trendy. The lower fade cut will help you with defining the hairstyle.
16. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Front Textured Long Hairstyle with Fade
Having front-textured hair is still a thing for teenage guys. If you can find the right hairstyling products, we encourage you to go ahead with this hairstyle.
17. Popular Long Hairstyles For Teenage – Slicked Back Straight Long Hair with Full Blue Blonde Hair
Blue blonde is not a hair color that we see every day. If you want to make a striking appearance, you may consider going forward with this hairstyle.
18. Bouncy Front Side Taper with Highlight Color
A bouncy front hairstyle can offer a well-groomed look and feel to you. You will be able to rake your fingers through your hair and receive a messy outcome.
19. Long Hairstyle For Teenage – Fade Cut with Textured Layers Haircut
If your hair is naturally straight, you can go ahead with a hairstyle that would complement its texture naturally. This is where this fade cut with textured layers style will benefit you.
20. Popular Long Hairstyles For Teenage – Box Braids with Tiny Bronze Ends
Teenagers who love to be bold with box braids can think about switching to this hairstyle. The tiny bronze ends will help you to look quite different with your hair.
21. Shaggy Long Wavy Ends with Trimmed Front Cut
Instead of getting a traditional shaggy haircut, you may think about getting long wavy ends with a trimmed front cut. It will help you with keeping more volume of hair on your back and enhance your looks.
22. Side Swept Long Taper with Regular Hairstyle
Side swept long taper hairstyle is one of the most classical hairstyles that you can consider as of now. If you are looking for a regular hairstyle that can help you with visiting a formal event, you may go for this.
23. Crinkly Full Volume Hair with Light Brown Shade
If your hair is naturally curly, you should go for a hairstyle that can complement your texture. The light brown shade will surely add more color to your hair.
24. Messy Perm Hairstyle with Natural Black Shade
Any guy who has thick hair may think about going forward with the messy perm hairstyle. It is ideal for anyone with a natural black shade.
25. Curled Front Style with Fringe Hair
26. Messy Side High Pomp with Light Blonde Highlight
Do you want to make your hair look a bit messier? Then you should be going forward with this messy side-high pomp hair. It looks quite good with the light blonde highlights.
27. Long Bob Haircut with Layered Cut and Full Blue Blonde
If you are bold enough, you can try a full blue blonde as you can see here. The layered cut will surely complement the unique color of your hair as well as the long bob haircut.
28. Wavy Mullet Long Bob Cut with Light Brown Shade
The wavy mullet long bob cut is something that can surely benefit teenagers. The light brown shade will help you to get your hair to match your skin tone.
29. Undercut Hair with Long Layers Side Swept Haircut
While keeping your hair a bit lengthy, you can try this undercut hairstyle. The long layers and the side-swept hairstyle can deliver a toned look and feel to you.
30. Fringe with Silky Curls Front Hair with Fade
Having silky curls on the front of your hair will always look smooth. You can combine that with a fringe and a fade as seen above, and get all the attention to curls you have.
31. Messy Bob Hair with Unicorn Shade
Unicorn shade is becoming a trend among teenage guys from all parts of the world. If you want to go for it while keeping your hair messy, we encourage you to give this a try.
32. Front Fringe Full Curly Perm with Fade
This front fringe curly prem will help you with locating all your hair towards the front. The fade will help you to make your hair look even better.
33. Bouncy Middle Part Long Hair with Undercut
If you want to make your hair stand out, you may go for the bouncy middle part long hairstyle with an undercut. This will surely add a cool finish while accentuating the style.
34. Side Swept High Pomp with Mid Fade
If you are a boy who loves to keep your hair on the side may think about going forward with this mid-fade hairstyle. It can add an excellent finishing to you as well.
35. Regular Bob Haircut with Thick Back Slicked Style
A bob haircut can always help you with getting more dynamism and definition. You can get that with a thick back-slicked style as you can see here. With the right styling products, you can easily maintain this hairstyle as well.
36. Layered Haircut with Artistic Side Cut Fade
Teenagers love to experiment with different things with their hairstyles. If you are one of them, you may go ahead with this layered haircut and get the artistic side cut fade as shown here.
37. Clean Undercut with Long Hair Slicked Back
This clean undercut hairstyle combined with a long hair-slicked-back design delivers a cool look to any teenager. You can get an eye-catching and sharp hairstyle with this.
38. Corn Row Braids with Man Bun Style Long Hair
Cornrow braids are one of the most interesting ways to get braids on your hair. You can create a man bun style with your braids and make things look perfect.
39. Frizzled Hair with Mullet Hairstyle Fade Side Cut
Frizzy hair is not so uncommon. While looking for a way to style your frizzy hair, you may think about going forward with a mullet hairstyle like this one. It looks quite good on the fade side cut.
40. Long Bob Haircut with Curtain Bangs with Blonde Highlight
Here is a popular long hairstyle for teenage guys! A long bob haircut will help you with expressing your tastes. If you are a person who loves to keep your hair long, you may try this one.
41. Smeared Long Hair with Undercut Hairstyle
This smeared long hairstyle looks quite unique with the undercut hairstyle. The best thing about getting this hairstyle is that you don’t have to comb your hair.
42. Pompadour with Slicked Long Hair
Another nice hairstyle that you can consider is this slicked pompadour hairstyle. It can provide 360 waves look to you.
43. Voluminous Perm Curly Long Hair
Take a look at this popular long hairstyle for teenage guys! Any teenager who wishes to add more volume to hair may go for this voluminous perm curly long hairstyle. You can get attention with the volume of hair that you have.
44. Smudged Undercut with Wavy Hair Lower Skin Fade
The smudged undercut is a great example of an undercut hairstyle that teenage guys can have. It looks much sharp when compared to a traditional low fade hairstyle.
45. Long Curtain Bangs with Middle Part Brown Hair
We recommend long curtain bangs to teenagers who have unruly and thick hair. Get a brown shade to the middle part of your hair, and you can make things look even better.
46. Greaser High Pomp with Purple Shade Blonde Highlight
A greaser high pomp hairstyle is a wonderful solution available for guys who wish to roll back their hair and get a groomed appearance. Purple shade blonde highlights can help you with getting a great appearance makeover.
47. Comb Over Back Sleek Straight Hair
If you have straight hair, you are one lucky dude. You can simply comb over your hair to the back and use a few styling products to get this smart appearance.
48. Curtain Bangs Middle Hairstyle with Pastel Purple Shade
You have every reason to color your hair. If you want to bring out your personality with your hair color, you may try this pastel purple shade. It looks even better with curtain bangs in the middle.
49. Swept Side Long Hair with Lower Fade Cut
Swept sides can help you with providing a well-definition to your hair. This is one of the best choices available for guys who want to make their hair look better can have.
50. Middle Hair with Long Curtain Bangs Style
Curtain bangs are highly versatile. While going ahead with the hairstyle, you can get a middle parting, which looks even better.
What is a popular long hairstyle for teenage guys?
As a teenage guy, you will have a variety of impressive hairstyles to consider. However, you can think about going for a hairstyle that is quite simple and easy to take care of as well. You can also have a discussion with your hairstylist and get input as needed.
What is the best coloring option for my hair?
Most hairstyles available for teenage guys focus on keeping the natural colors as much as possible. However, you don’t have to stick to the tradition, and you may think about going bold with a cool-looking color as well.
I have curly hair. Should I straighten it?
No, there is no need for you to straighten your curly hair at all times. You can simply keep your curly hair as it is and go ahead with one of the most appropriate hairstyles as discussed above.
When choosing a long hairstyle, consider your hair type, face shape, and lifestyle. Longer hair often requires more maintenance, including regular washing, conditioning, and styling. Consult with a hairstylist who can provide guidance on the best long hairstyle for you and recommend products and techniques to keep your hair looking its best. Ultimately, your long hairstyle should reflect your personality and make you feel confident and comfortable.
My Manbun once got me 40.000 followers overnight, now I can share stories about my styling and what I think about the culture itself. A lot of my followers like to say there are man buns and then there is your man bun. Want to know how I style it, well let me tell you a story…