Are you looking forward to making some changes to your hairstyle? Then you may think about going ahead with a middle-part hairstyle. The trend of getting a middle part hair is trending among men out there. You will be able to get your hair to look more voluminous with this hairstyle. While keeping that in mind, let’s take a look at 50 of the most awesome middle-part hairstyle ideas for men to consider as of now.
1. Sharp Middle Haircut with Undercut Style
If you want to go ahead with more of a high-end hairstyle, middle-part undercut would be a great option available to consider. It can deliver a sleek new look to your hair as well.
2. Wavy and Short Curtain Bangs Middle Hairstyle
Do you have wavy hair? Then you may try this wavy and short curtain bangs, which come along with a middle hairstyle. You will surely enjoy the good looks that come with it.
3. Grimy Style with Short Sleek Hair
Any guy who wishes to get a well-groomed look with a middle-part hairstyle may choose this option. You can easily make your hair look sleek with its help of it.
4. Wavy Layered Bob Cut with Two Way Colors Strand
Middle-part hairstyles go hand in hand with bob cuts. If you are more into getting a bob cut, you should consider going for this wavy layered bob cut. You can also get two-way color strands to get the best possible appearance with it.
5. Short Hair with Side Sleek Part and Light Brown Shade
You don’t always need to have long hair to go for a middle-part hairstyle. You can even keep your hair short and do it. This is a great example on how you will be able to do it.
6. Long Blonde Middle Part Hair with Wavy, Messy Ends
Any guy with really long hair and looking for a unique hairstyle may think about going for long blonde hairstyle. Make sure that you get messy ends to make it look even better.
7. Fringe Crinkly Light Blonde Shade
Fringe-crinkly light blonde hairstyle is getting a bit popular among guys out there as of now. This would be a great option to try if you want to keep your hair medium length and look perfect.
8. Full Curls Long Hairstyle Two Strand Hair
Middle-part hairstyles would match with fully curly hair as well. If you don’t want to straighten your curls, you may consider going for this hairstyle.
9. Slicked Taper Natural Curtain Hair
This middle part hairstyle focuses more on the slicked taper natural curtain. We believe that every guy who wishes to have middle part hair deserves to go ahead with this hairstyle.
10. Twisted Long Dreadlocks Hairstyle with Two Parted Hairstyle
The twisted long dreadlocks hairstyle is ideal for anyone wishing to have middle part hair and natural Afro hair. The two-parted hairstyle would surely look amazing on anyone.
11. Regular Bob Haircut with Two Parted Ways
As mentioned earlier, a bob cut would surely match with two parted ways. This is another great example for such a hairstyle available for you to consider.
12. Middle Cut and Straight Two Strand with Blonde Highlights
When you love to keep your hair straight and stick to a middle-part hairstyle, you should think about going for this option. Instead of keeping your hair black, you should also get some blonde highlights as shown above.
13. Greaser Undercut Bob Style with Middle Part Hair
The greaser style would be a great option for anyone who wishes to proceed with a versatile hairstyle. You can get your hair to fall naturally, which is also easy to manage.
14. Short Undercut Fringe with Reddish Brown Shade
Short undercut fringe would deliver perfect results for anyone who wishes to go ahead with middle part hair. You may consider getting a reddish-brown shade to make your hair look better.
15. Modern Black Hairstyle Shade with Two Way Strand
Modern black hair and a middle part hairstyle are a perfect combo that complements each other. You should go for this if you want to enhance your good looks with luscious waves.
16. Curtain Undercut with Low Taper Fade
A curtain undercut that comes along with a low taper fade is a perfect hairstyle that can shape your face. You can add a better appearance to your face with the help of this hairstyle.
17. Two Parted Hair with Blonde Curtain Style
For a more modern look, you can try the two-parted hair that comes with a blonde curtain style. it will help you to look smart, trendy, and cool at the same time.
18. Smeared Undercut Two Strand Blue Blonde Shade
The smeared undercut is a great option available for anyone who wishes to go ahead with a blue-blonde shade. Make sure that you get the help of a professional hairstylist to get the colors.
19. Silky Undercut Two Wavy Curtain Hairstyle
Silky undercut is a perfect haircut available for anyone wishing a finished and classy look. This hairstyle would look fashionable and versatile for any middle-part hairstyle lover.
20. Wavy and Sharp Light Brown Shade Hair
Wavy and sharp light brown hair can fit your face beautifully. It looks the best when you pair the hairstyle with your wavy hair.
21. Long Fringe Curtain Bangs with Undercut Style
We highly recommend this hairstyle for guys who have natural wavy curls. You can make them look better with the help of long fringe curtain bangs.
22. Teeny Two Middle Parted Ways Haircut Style
Teeny two middles parted wavy haircut style can help you to straighten your hair while adding more volume into it. With this, you can also get a blunt cut on the middle part of your hair.
23. Slicked Long Straight Bob Hair with Middle Part
Slicked long straight bob hair is a sexy, shaggy, an a messy cut. By going ahead with this middle part hairstyle, you will be able to instantly transport you back all the way to the 70s.
24. Curtain Side Fringe Hairstyle with Fade Side Cut
Curtain side fringe hairstyle with the fade side cut are two re-emerging trends that you can find out there. If you want to remain on the top of trendy ladder, you should go ahead with this.
25. Windy Curtain Waves Undercut Style
Windy curtain waves is the slicked back version of classic curtain fringe hairstyle. This hairstyle is quite popular because it delivers a face framing effect.
26. Middle Part Hair – Trimmed Two Way Undercut Curtain Hair
Trimmed two way undercut curtain hairstyle can help you keep your hair fairly slicked back. Regardless of the nature of hair you have, you may go ahead with this hairstyle.
27. Middle Part Hair – Wind Swept Natural Black Hair Style
If you don’t want to have a lot of textures on your hair, you should be trying this wind-swept natural black hairstyle. It delivers a relaxed and uneven appearance to you.
28. Middle Part Hair – Taper Two Strand Light Brown Blonde Shade
Are you looking for a minimalist-friendly middle part hairstyle? Then you can give this taper two-strand light brown hairstyle a try. You can easily sweep it aside whenever you want to.
29. Middle Part Hair – Lower Fade with Middle Parted Hairstyle
While keeping your hair straight, you can go for this lower fade. It can help you make your middle-parted hairstyle look even better.
30. Middle Part Hair – Smudged Curtain Hair with Lower Fade Cut
Smudged curtain hair can deliver a fashionable and a sleek appearance. Whether you have thin straight hair or thick straight hair, you can give this a try.
31. Middle Part Hair – E-Boy Curtain Bangs Hairstyle with Undercut
Regarding middle part hairstyles, you should not forget the e-boy curtain bangs. You can pair it up with an undercut to create a perfect appearance.
32. Middle Part Hair – Bob Long Hair with Side Two Way Straight Hair
You can shape your bob haircut like this one, so that you can mix it with a middle part hairstyle. It can help you to make your face look clear at all times.
33. Middle Part Hair – Two Parted Regular Curtain Bangs Hairstyle
Two parted regular curtain bangs hairstyle is one of the most basic hairstyles available for you to consider. You can keep your hair looking slicked back with the help of it.
34. Middle Part Hair – Swept Two Parted Middle Hair with Blonde Highlight
Do you want to get a well-defined hairstyle? Then you should be giving this two parted middle hair with blonde highlight hairstyle a try.
35. Middle Part Hair – Bob Haircut with Side Blonde Wavy Style
You can easily add more texture into your hair with the bob haircut. It can help you to make your hair look better with the side blonde wavy style.
36. Middle Part Hair – Long E-Boy Two Parted Hairstyle with Natural Hair
You can easily get a relaxed look and feel on your hair with the assistance of this long e-boy two parted hairstyle. We strongly recommend it to men who want to keep their hair natural.
37. Middle Part Hair – Bouncy Bob Haircut with Fringe Two Part Hair
Regardless of your hair type, you may consider going ahead with this bouncy bob haircut. If you have a chubby face, you will surely fall in love with what it offers.
38. Middle Part Hair – Begrimed Curtain Bangs with Undercut
Do you want to get a more defined middle-part hairstyle? Then you must take a look at the Begrimed curtain bangs, which come along with an undercut as shown above.
39. Middle Part Hair – Grimy with Full Blonde Waves Middle Part
Instead of going full traditional with your middle part hairstyle, you may give this grimy full blonde wave a try. It is ideal for anyone with blonde hair.
40. Middle Part Hair – Two Side Swept with Two Strand Hair Color
One of the best things about getting middle part hair is that you can have two different colors on your hair. If you want to get the best appearance with it, you may try this option.
41. Middle Part Hair – Curly and Messy Curtain Bangs with Almond Shade Hair
There are men who prefer to keep their hair looking messy all the time. If you are one of them, we would encourage you to go ahead with these curly and messy curtain bangs. You can take the good looks to the next level with an Almond shade.
42. Middle Part Hair – Bob Bouncy Bronze Two Parted Ways Hair
Bob bouncy middle part hair will help you to go wild with your looks. Make sure that you add a bronze shade to your hair and enhance its style.
43. Middle Part Hair – Clean Lower Fade with Middle Taper Hair
You can get many different tapered fades and whichever you decide to go with, the fades sides will contrast beautifully with the middle-parted curtains. This is a great option to try out of them.
44. Middle Part Hair – Messy Two Middle Part Hair with Two Strand Hair Color
You can ask your barber to keep your hair messy and provide two strand hair color as shown above. Whether you have black hair or blonde hair, you may give this a try.
45. Middle Part Hair – Long Smeared Curtain Straight Bangs
This long smeared curtain straight bangs hairstyle can help you with keeping your hair long and messy. It will surely help you to make your hair look cool as well.
46. Middle Part Hair – Blunt Cut Hairstyle with Neon Green Shade Color
If you are lucky to have natural wavy hair, you will be able to embrace its good looks with the help of this cut. You can surely make your hair look unique with the neon green shade.
47. Middle Part Hair – Short Bob Haircut with Color Blonde Hair
Do you plan to enhance the appearance of luscious waves of your hair? Then you should be going for this short bob haircut. It is a good option for anyone with natural blonde hair.
48. Middle Part Hair – Windy Swept with Blonde Highlights
The windy swept hairstyle is ideal for anyone who wishes to shape the face. Blonde highlights can make everything look better.
49. Middle Part Hair – Bob Wavy Short Light Brown Blonde Hairstyle
Bob wavy short light hairstyle can easily help you manage your hair. You will be able to look stylish and sexy with the brown blonde highlights.
50. Middle Part Hair – Short Middle Part Hair with Front Curtain Blonde Shade
Short middle part hair with front curtain blonde shade is something that requires extra maintenance. However, you will love to give it a try because of the unique appearance that you can get.
FAQ Middle Part Hair
Yes, it is possible for you to grow your hair long while keeping middle part hair. However, you should also make sure that you pick an appropriate hairstyle and go for it.
There is no such thing called best color for middle part hair. That’s because middle part hairstyles are available with brown, black, blonde or any other color that you can think of. It is even possible for you to get two colors on either sides of your hair.
Will I look good with middle part hair?
Yes, but you should be careful to go through different middle part hairstyles and pick the most appropriate one that matches you. We shared 50 such options to help you with making a choice.
Lilith Wetherall is a freelance writer, editor, and blogger. She graduated in 2014 with a B.A. in Theatre Arts and a minor in Journalism. She later found her passion for hairstyles and is now professing in a men’s salon. Some of her favorite things to do include reading, writing, watching movies, and being outdoors. When she’s not writing for our readers, she is either at the salon or at home trying out a new hair color.
Leave a Reply