Greaser hair style is capable of helping you to transform yourself into a classy man. This was one of the most popular hairstyles in the 1950s. However, getting a greaser hairstyle in 2022 is not something that you will have to think twice. This hairstyle looks elegant and more conservative. To help you with making a choice, we thought of recommending 50 of the most eye-catching greaser hairstyles for men in 2022.
1. Slicked Pushed Back Hairstyle with Wet Look Greaser Hairstyle
Greaser hairstyles are set apart from other looks because of their wet and slicked-back appearance. This is where you may try the slicked pushed-back hairstyle that you can see here.
2. Greaser Hair – Long Hair with Sleek Styled Hairstyle
Do you want to keep your hair long? Then this long hair with sleek styled hairstyle is the best option available for anyone who wishes to proceed with a greaser hair appearance.
3. Greaser Hair – High Pomp Up Hairstyle with Platinum White Shade
You can easily add a high fade to enhance your looks with the help of this high pomp-up hairstyle. Anyone with thin blonde hair may think about going for this hairstyle.
4. Greaser Hair – Taper Undercut Sleek Pushed Back Long Hairstyle
This tapered undercut hairstyle offers a sleek and pushed-back appearance. If you are looking for a manly hairstyle that you can pair with your beard, we encourage you to give this a try.
5. Short Taper with Greaser Wet Look Hairstyle
The short taper hairstyle is known for its amazing looks as you will be getting a greaser wet look appearance. This is a perfect example of a low-maintenance hairstyle.
6. Greaser Hair – Tidy Faux Long Hair Pomp Hairstyle
The tidy faux long hairstyle is something that we recommend to men who have a longer face. You can get smooth wavy sides to further sharpen your appearance.
7. Greaser Hair – Long Mullet Wavy Hair with Brown Shade Hairstyle
By getting a long mullet, you will be able to have a highly contrasting greaser hairstyle. If you don’t want to grow a beard, we encourage you to give this a try. A brown shade will make everything look perfect.
8. Greaser Hair – Duck Tail with High Pomp Hair
Getting a ducktail haircut helps men to avoid cutting their hair very short on the sides. You can mix that with pomp hair and elevate your hair on the front easily.
9. Greaser Hair – Bob Medium Haircut with Sleek Pushed Back
You can easily maintain an elegant appearance by going forward with this hairstyle. The sleek, pushed back appearance is something that you will surely fall in love with.
10. Greaser Hair – Thin Light Volume Hair with Comb Over Style
When you have thin hair, the hair styling options available for you to consider are quite limited. But still, you may try this comb-over style, and get the most out of the limited hair you have.
11. Greaser Hair – Two Strand Parted Undercut Hairstyle with Brown Shade
This two-strand parted undercut hairstyle can help you get a modern man’s looks. This would be a great option to consider if you want to move ahead with trends.
12. Greaser Hair – Taper Faded Haircut with Pushed Back Long Hair
While pushing back your hair, you may also think about getting a taper faded cut. This will help you to get a fantastic appearance makeover to your hair.
13. Greaser Hair – Smarm Wet Look Hairstyle Long Hair
A smarm wet hairstyle will help you reduce your hair volume and make everything look neat. However, you will still need to use the right hairstyling products to get the best appearance with this.
14. Greaser Hair – Pompadour High Pomp with Ash Gray Highlights
You can get an exaggerated look with minimal hair you have by going for a high pomp. You may try getting ash-gray highlights to make your hair look much better.
15. Greaser Hair – Neat and Tidy Side Tapered Slicked Hairstyle
Are you searching for a neat and tidy hairstyle? Then you may take a look at this tapered-slicked hairstyle. It can help you to enhance the way how your beard looks with ease.
16. Greaser Hair – Short Flatten Hair with Highlights Ash Gray
While keeping your hair, you have numerous ways to get a greaser hairstyle. This short flattened hairstyle is a great example of how you will be able to do it.
17. Greaser Hair – Long Slicked Hairstyle with Straight Slit Bangs
Are you searching for more of a retro hairstyle? Then you can try this long-slicked hairstyle. The straight slit bangs will help you with enhancing your appearance without any problem at all.
18. Greaser Hair – Classic Long Wavy Bob Cut with Coffee Shade
One of the most classical greaser hairstyles that you can consider as of now is the classic long wavy bob cut. If you don’t mind getting a coffee shade, you may try it as well.
19. Greaser Hair – Comb Over Long Hair with Side Taper Fade
Do you want to get a slick appearance with your hair? Then you should go for this comb-over a long hairstyle. You will surely enjoy the taper fade style offered with it.
20. Greaser Hair – Dapper Long Hairstyle with Front Wavy Slicked Hair
The introduction of side parts to this greaser hairstyle makes it quite fabulous. Therefore, we can strongly recommend it to guys who wish to get a greaser hairstyle with waves.
21. Greaser Hair – Medium Bob Haircut with Sleek Pushed Hair
A medium bob cut combined with sleek pushed hair will help you with achieving another great greasy hairstyle. The hairstyling product you use would play a major role in your looks.
22. Greaser Hair – Tidy Mohawk Long Hairstyle with Highlights
A mohawk hairstyle will always help you with maintaining a tidy appearance. However, you can still think about spicing up your looks with the help of some highlights as you can see here.
23. Greaser Hair – Slicked Duck Tail Hairstyle Long Wavy Hair
The slicked duck tail hairstyle is great for anyone with long wavy hair. When you want to enhance your long wavy hairstyle, you should give this option a try.
24. Greaser Hair – Modern Taper Fade Hairstyle with Sleek Back Hair
A modern taper fade hairstyle looks more appropriate in today’s world than a traditional taper fade hairstyle. If you have sleek black hair, you should be giving this a try.
25. Greaser Hair – High Tidy Pomp Hair with Light Brown Shade
High-tidy pomp hair is something that can make your greaser hairstyle stand out. If you know how to maintain this hairstyle, you can always look fabulous with it.
26. Greaser Hair – Side Tapered Long Natural Hair with Fade
The introduction of a tapered side look makes this hairstyle quite unique. You will also enjoy the slicked appearance that comes on your way with this hairstyle.
27. Greasy Undercut Slicked Back with Lower Fade
The greasy undercut hairstyle can deliver an incredible texture to your hair. You can mix that with a lower fade and get a pleasing personality.
28. Lofty Hair Pomp Hair with Light Blonde Shade
Do you want to hide the signs of aging with a greasy hairstyle? Then we encourage you to try this lofty hair pomp style.
29. Lengthy Undercut Hair with Front Curly Fringe
Anyone who loves to keep hair lengthy may try going for this lengthy undercut hairstyle. The front curly fringe is the most unique thing about this hairstyle, which can make you look great.
30. Slick Greasy Long Pushed Back Hairstyle
The slick greasy long pushed back hairstyle will play a significant role behind the manly looks that you can get. Make sure that you neatly trim the sides to get the desired results with this hairstyle.
31. Sleek Rolled Up Hairstyle with Skin Faded Cut
You may easily create a timeless look with the help of this sleek rolled-up hairstyle. Fade out your skin so that you can get it to match with your facial features.
32. Slicked Extended Wavy Hairstyle
If you don’t mind attracting too much of attention to your face, you may go ahead with this slicked extended wavy hairstyle. It looks quite elegant on any young guy.
33. Long Length Straight Pushed Back with Blonde Highlight
In this hairstyle, you are getting your nicely textured hair pushed back. The blonde highlights will surely help you to make everything look perfect.
34. Short Bob Cut with Full Slicked Back Hair
A short bob cut will help create a nice greasy hair texture/ You just need to go for full slicked-back hair as you can see here to receive the desired results.
35. Classic Full Pompadour Natural Hair
This classic full pompadour natural hairstyle is something that has been there for quite a few years. If you want to make yourself look more attractive, you should use the right styling products.
36. Upper Cut Lengthy Hair with Lower Fade Cut
The uppercut will help you with getting a perfect finishing in this hairstyle. It will further look great with the help of the lower fade cut.
37. Smudged Long Hair with Duck Tail Style
If you don’t mind keeping your hair looking a bit messy, you may try this long smudged hairstyle. The ducktail style is something that you will fall in love with.
38. Lofty Comb Over Style with Silver Ash Gray Shade
Lofty hairstyles are simply perfect. You can get a silver ash shade on your lofty hairstyle and use the right styling product to hold it and shine.
39. Faux High Pomp Hairstyle with Light Shade
This faux high pomp hairstyle can deliver a more splendid appearance to you. You will have to spend some time maintaining the looks, but the time you spend is worth it.
40. Linear Long Slicked Back Hairstyle with Side Parted Hair
This linear long slicked back hairstyle will help you to look more attractive than traditional wavy hairstyles. Side parted style is something that can make this hairstyle look even more fabulous.
41. Mohawk Sleek Back Long Hairstyle with Fade
This mohawk sleek back long hairstyle will give people a second glance at your hair. You can also create a nice fade by getting the help of a professional hairstylist.
42. Tidy Brushed Up Styled Hairstyle
If you are searching for a killer greasy hairstyle idea, you should go forward with this tidy brushed-up hairstyle. By using a hair gel or a wax, you can keep your hair lifted up with ease.
43. Greaser Pompadour Hairstyle with Long Hairstyle
This grease pompadour hairstyle is something that is ideal for anyone who wishes to have long hair. You can get the high fade to match nicely with your shaped beard as well.
44. Messy Wavy High Front Pomp with Light Shade Hair
When you have somewhat messy hair, you may think about getting high front pomp into it. Make sure that you add some coloring to make things perfect. This is where a light shade can benefit you.
45. Skin Faded Haircut with Greasy Short Sleek Hair
This skin fade haircut can help you with achieving perfection with your greasy hairstyle. You can keep your hair short and be impressed with what this hairstyle offers.
46. Side Taper Silky Hairstyle with Lower Fade
You can go for this side taper silky hairstyle to maintain an attractive but slightly messy look. The lower fade will get your hairstyle to match your beard.
47. Extreme Volume Upper Front Pomp Hairstyle
This hairstyle is for men who have some voluminous hair on them. You can even think of wearing the front pomp hairstyle every day.
48. Short Pompadour Slicked Back with Light Brown Shade
This short pompadour slicked-back hairstyle can offer a unique light brown shade to you. You can maintain the voluminous looks on the top and make things look wonderful.
49. Bob Haircut with Natural Greasy Style
Instead of going for a traditional bob cut, you may try this natural greasy style to make things look even better. It is a highly trendy hairstyle that can conform to you.
50. Lofty High Pomp Wavy Front Styled Hair
If you plan to get a lofty hairstyle, ensure you have long hair. Then you can get a firmer appearance. You can also try wavy front-styled hair to make things look even better.
FAQ Greaser Hair
Not all greasy hairstyles are making a comeback. However, it appears that some of them are receiving quite a lot of attention. If you are interested in going for a greasy hairstyle, we encourage you to try those options on your own.
You should be working with a professional hairstylist to get your greasy hairstyle done right. Make sure that you explain your needs, and you can receive outstanding results. You should also have a gel or a quality pomade to get the results you expect.
What essentials do I need to go for a greasy hairstyle?
There are a few essentials, which you need to have in order to go for a greasy hairstyle. A good comb, a hair styling product, and a pomade hold a prominent place them. On top of these, you should have some inspiration to get amazing results as well.
Darla is a hairstylist and makeup artist. She loves creating bold and edgy looks for her clients and is very passionate about what she does. She has always loved writing, but never thought that she would ever get to publish her content. She decided to give it a try when she discovered us, and has been writing for our readers ever since!
Leave a Reply