Fade haircuts will help you with getting a modern style. Whether you want to get a fashionable look or low-maintenance hair, you may think about trying this hairstyle. You will also be able to combine fades with hair of all lengths and types as well. Below you can find the best fades for men who have longer hair.
1. Fades for Long Hair – Shaggy Long Undercut Hair with Side Swept
Most guys with long hair prefer to go ahead with a shaggy hairstyle. If you are one of them, you may go for a side-swept style and get a fade as you can see in here.
2. Fades for Long Hair – High Upper Pomp Hairstyle with Skin Fade
When you want to have more volume of hair on the top, you may think about going forward with this high-upper pomp hairstyle. In the meantime, you may combine it with a skin fade as you can see here.
3. Fades for Long Hair – Thick Dreadlocks Ponytail Fade with Side Fringe Blonde Bangs
If you are having Afro hair, you should be going ahead with thick dreadlocks. You are lucky to have thick dreadlocks on your hair. You can make it look even better with side fringe blonde bangs.
4. Fades for Long Hair – Long and Messy Fringe Curly Hair
Do you love to have long and messy hair? You can then think about getting defined curls on your hair. Make sure that you also go for a wet look as you can see in here.
5. Fades for Long Hair – Wavy Curly Lower Fade Haircut with Front Fringe
When you have wavy hair, you have all the freedom to combine it with different looks. Out of them, you may also think about going for a lower fade haircut, which looks quite good on your face.
6. Fades for Long Hair – Trimmed Clean Fade with Bob Cut Wavy Curls Ends
This trimmed clean fade will provide you with a timeless and trendy look. This hairstyle is ideal for anyone who wishes to have wavy curl ends.
7. Fades for Long Hair – Comb Over Long Hairstyle with Fade Cut
You may combine a long hairstyle with a fade cut and make things look even better. Any guy who has thin hair may think about giving this hairstyle a try.
8. Fades for Long Hair – Faux Light Blonde Mohawk Hairstyle with Fade
Faux light blonde shades will provide a timeless and trendy look and feel to you. This hairstyle will look even better with a fade.
9. Fades for Long Hair – Man Bun Classic Hair with Skin Fade
This man bun classic hairstyle will deliver a versatile touch to you. Whether you have long hair or short hair, you may think about getting a clean and fresh finish out of this hairstyle.
10. Fades for Long Hair – Voluminous Smeared Undercut with Fade
With Afro hair, you will surely love to have more volume on the top of your head. You can combine that with an undercut and go for a fade as well.
11. Fades for Long Hair – Classic Long Man Bun Hairstyle Fade Cut
The classic long man bun mixes well with a fade cut. This is more recommended for people who prefer to go ahead with a casual hairstyle.
12. Fades for Long Hair – Twisted Long Dreadlocks with Shade of Blonde Highlight
Twisted long dreadlocks are quite popular among people with Afro hair. Instead of keeping your hair blocked, you may add some shades of blonde highlights and combine that with the faded cut.
13. Fades for Long Hair – Pushed Back High Pomp Hair with Light Shade
The push-back high pomp hairstyle offers a fashionable and modern look to you. You will regularly need to get the help of a hairstylist to retain your looks.
14. Fades for Long Hair – Spiky Upper Pomp Style with White Blonde Shade Lower Fade
Are you a fan of spiky hair? Then you should think about going for this pomp style. The blond shade you get will help you to make your spikes look more defined.
15. Fades for Long Hair – Tapered Sleek Back Hair with Mid-Fade Cut
This tapered sleek back hairstyle mixed with a mid-fade cut would look fashionable and modern. Any guy who wishes to keep their hair short may try this out.
16. Fades for Long Hair – Side Swept Edge Hairstyle with Brown Shade
This side-swept edge hairstyle strongly focuses on styling longer hair on the top. This hairstyle can also help you with standing out in any crowd.
17. Fades for Long Hair – Lofty Pomp Classic Hairstyle with Mid Fade
When you want to update your hairline by getting sharp edges, you can try this lofty pomp classic hairstyle. It looks much better with the mid-fade.
18. Fades for Long Hair – Mullet Textured Hairstyle with Front Wavy Hair
19. Fades for Long Hair – Curvy Regular Hairstyle Undercut with Fade
A fade can help you with making your curly hair look even better. The end result will be a very stylish and sexy haircut.
20. Fades for Long Hair – Side Taper with Low Fade Cut Light Blonde Shade
A side taper will look much better with a low fade cut. If you have naturally blonde hair, or if you are interested in going for a blonde shade, you may give this a try.
21. Fades for Long Hair – Pompadour Classy Haircut with Fade
A pompadour is a classy haircut. To define your hairstyle and make it look even better, you may think about getting a fade.
22. Fades for Long Hair – Faux Mohawk Bronze Curly Hair with Slit
A faux mohawk hairstyle delivers a sexy haircut, which looks quick and chic. You may think about coloring it with bronze and getting a slit as you can see here.
23. Fades for Long Hair – Full Blonde Straight Long Hairstyle with Mid Fade
Are you bold enough to go full blonde with your hair? Then you may go for a mid-fade like this one. It is better if you can have some hair on the front to make it look somewhat better.
24. Fades for Long Hair – Man Brushed Up with Lower Fade Haircut
If you are interested in getting a properly brushed-up hairstyle, we encourage you to give this hairstyle a try. The lower fade haircut will help you with combining your hair with your beard.
25. Fades for Long Hair – Long Sleek Pushed Back Blonde Hairstyle
Do you want to get a sleek appearance with less effort? Then you should be taking a look at this long sleek pushed back blonde hairstyle. The comb-over effect will help you to get a neat finishing.
26. Crinkly Mullet Hairstyle with Light Brown Shade Hair
Instead of going for a traditional mullet hairstyle, we encourage you to try a crinkly mullet hairstyle like this one. It can be further enhanced with the help of a light brown hair shade.
27. High and Long Taper Volume Fade Cut with Green Blonde
This high and long taper volume fade hairstyle offers a highly versatile look and feel to you. If you are a fan of green blonde color, we encourage you to give this a try.
28. Greaser Pushed Back Blonde Shade with Fade
Greaser pushed back hairstyle can help you with getting a charming and versatile look. This is another great option available for anyone who wishes to look classy.
29. Two-Parted Long Hairstyle with Fade
Two parted long hairstyle with fade is quite popular among men who prefer casual looks. This is a highly elegant as well as trendy hairstyle available for you to consider.
30. Mullet Hairstyle with Front Curls and Lower Fade
If you want to look a bit more casual, you can try this mullet hairstyle that comes with front curls. While the curls enhance your good looks on the front, you can get a lower fade to define the appearance of your sides.
31. Long Braid Style with Taper Fade Haircut
Are you a fan of braids? Then you may try this long braid style. The taper fade cut will help you with getting more attention to your braids as well.
32. Extensive Side Pomp Light Blonde Shade
The extensive side pomp hairstyle delivers a sharp, neat, and versatile look. It can deliver a subtle look with a light blonde shade.
33. Spiky Long Brown Reddish Shade Hair
While keeping hair on your front long, you can get a spikier look with this hairstyle. It can also help you to look bold with reddish design elements.
34. Classic Side Tapered Undercut with Fade
You can get a clean-cut finish with the help of this classic side tapered undercut. You will also be able to get a bad-boy vibe with the help of it.
35. Layered Long Straight Hair with Blonde Highlights Shade
Any guy who loves to keep layers on their head may try this layered long straight hairstyle. The blonde highlights can help you with enhancing your good looks with ease.
36. Mullet Hairstyle with Curly Ends Trimmed Short Bangs
If you are having curly hair, you may think about getting a mullet as well. This is quite an acceptable hairstyle for anyone with curly hair. The trimmed short bangs will make this hairstyle look unique.
37. Bob Long Cut with Ducktail Blonde Highlights
Without going for a traditional bob cut, you will surely look better with a bob long cut. You may pair that with ducktail blonde highlights to get a bolder look.
38. Smudged Long Sleek Back Hairstyle with Fade
This smudged long sleek back hairstyle is quite popular among young men. If you believe that high cuts are sexy, you should go ahead with this one.
39. Twisted Fringe Bob Haircut with Fade
Twisted fringe with a bob haircut is the best option to consider when you want to take a traditional bob cut to the next level. This unique style will blend your hair on the back and sides, which can provide a sleek and daring look.
40. Straight Long Hair Comb Over with Duck Tail
This straight long hair comb-over design will help you with getting a sharp look with ease. Make sure that you ask your hairstylist to shape up and line up as you go for this.
41. Upper High Pomp with Red Blonde Shade
An upper high pomp cut is one of the coolest ways available for a guy to have hair on top of the head. Your looks will be further enhanced by the red-blonde shade.
42. Mullet Ducktail with Blonde Wavy Hair and Fade Slit Cut
When you are combining a mullet with a fade cut, you have a few options to try. A great option to consider would be this blonde wavy haircut, which comes with a fade slit cut.
43. Sleek Long Hairstyle with Skin Fade Clean Cut
If you don’t mind getting a clean-cut, we can ask you to try this out. This sleek long hairstyle is something that you should experiment with at least one time in your life.
44. Classic Pompadour High Pomp Hairstyle
This classic pompadour hairstyle will help you with reinventing your style. If you are a fan of classic hairstyles, we encourage you to give this a try as well.
45. Long Tapered Fade Hairstyle
This long tapered fade hairstyle offers sharp and clean cuts. It can help you to clearly define the edges of your hairline, especially near your temples.
46. High Volume Slicked Back Hairstyle with Lower Fade
A high volume-slicked back hairstyle does an excellent job by adding more volume of hair on top. If you are a fan of trendy hairstyles, we encourage you to go for this.
47. Curly Faux Mohawk Hairstyle with Side Slit
A curly faux mohawk is more of a professional and casual haircut. You can go for a side slit with this haircut, which will not go unnoticed.
48. Front Wavy Straight Blonde Hairstyle with Fade
This front wavy straight blonde hairstyle has survived the test of time. It is a styled neat and structured haircut with a fade, which delivers a sophisticated look.
49. Big Voluminous Curls Mullet Hairstyle
When paired with curly hair, this mullet hairstyle would look great on any type of shape. The side fade haircut would epitomize the modern gentleman.
50. Straight Blonde Long Hair with Slit Side Fade
A great example of a low-maintenance hairstyle that you can get with straight blonde hair is this one. It offers a slit side fade, which looks quite iconic with your appearance.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Yes, having blonde hair doesn’t provide you with an excuse to stay away from a faded haircut. You can still go for it, and you will surely enjoy the unique appearance makeover that comes on your way with it.
Yes, fade is one of the best methods available for anyone with messy hair to make hair look less messy. Regardless of how your hair looks messy, you can go for a fade on your sides and get a more decent look.
Yes, getting fades on hair will not restrict you to anything. You may think about adding color with your fade as well. It is still better if you can consult a professional hairstylist and see what color options are available for you to consider.
Darla is a hairstylist and makeup artist. She loves creating bold and edgy looks for her clients and is very passionate about what she does. She has always loved writing, but never thought that she would ever get to publish her content. She decided to give it a try when she discovered us, and has been writing for our readers ever since!