When you are looking for inspiration for your hair, you can surely take it from baseball players. This is where you should be focusing on the best baseball haircut ideas available for men to consider in 2022. To make your life easy, we are sharing 50 such trendy baseball haircut ideas that men can try. You have all the freedom to take a look at these ideas and go ahead with the best ones out of them.
1. Baseball Haircut – Bob Wavy Cut with Side Curtain Fringe Bangs Blonde
This baseball-inspired haircut is a perfect combination of bob cut and side curtain fringe. If you have blonde hair, we strongly encourage you to think about giving this a try.
2. Baseball Haircut -Textured Curled Hairstyle with Intense Blonde
You can get a well-defined look and feel on your hair by going forward with this textured curled hairstyle. It is another great option for anyone with blonde hair to consider.
3. Baseball Haircut – Slicked Back Long Bob Hair with Wavy Ends
The slicked-back long bob hairstyle looks quite good because of the wavy ends that it has. If you are looking for a way to highlight your facial hair, you may try this haircut.
4. Baseball Haircut – Kentucky Waterfall with Faded Haircut
As the name suggests, this hairstyle would look like a Kentucky waterfall. The faded haircut will help you with defining important features of your face.
5. Baseball Haircut – Shaggy Layers of Mullet Hairstyle
Having shaggy layers is quite a common baseball haircut. You can combine that with a mullet hairstyle as above and enjoy the appearance makeover that you can get.
6. Baseball Haircut – Long Bob Pushed Back Hairstyle with Undercut
Do you want to have a long bob cut? You may also experiment with this, where you push back your hair and combine that with an undercut.
7. Baseball Haircut – High Upper Front Pomp with Duck Tail Style
The ducktail style is something that we can often see among baseball players. While getting it, you may try going for a high upper front pomp as well.
8. Baseball Haircut – Hockey Hair with Bouncy Tail Mullet Hairstyle
This is more of a hockey hairstyle. The bouncy tail and mullet hairstyle will help you with achieving a more handsome look with ease.
9. Baseball Haircut – Voluminous Curly Perms with Mullet Hairstyle
Having curls can be challenging as you will not be able to minimize your hair volume. However, you may think about trying this hairstyle, where you can get a mullet to look while keeping your curls.
10. Baseball Haircut – Long Hair Side Swept Fringe with Blonde Highlights
You can bring your baseball hairstyle to a whole new level with this long hair-side swept fringe. It will make you look perfect with blonde highlights.
11. Baseball Haircut – Lengthy Undercut Curly Perms with Blonde Ends
If you have 3C curls, you can create a unique appearance makeover with the lengthy undercut curly perms. Blonde ends will add a new dimension to your face.
12. Baseball Haircut – Brushed Up Hair with Fade and Slit Side Cut
This brushed-up hairstyle is combined with a fade as well as a slit side cut. It will surely help you with getting a well-defined look on your hair.
13. Baseball Haircut – Smudged Lengthy Wavy Hair with Bronze Shade
If you love your waves, you may think about going for a hairstyle like this baseball player. However, the smudged lengthy wavy hairstyle would require you to layer your hair on a regular basis.
14. Baseball Haircut – Taper Hair Side Swept with Long Curly Ends
Taper hair-side swept hairstyle is not so easy to manage, but you will surely enjoy the results that it can offer. The messiness that you can find at the back of your hair would make it bit more stylish as well.
15. Baseball Haircut – Waves of Perms with Mid Fade Cut
This is a flawless-looking baseball haircut that you can try. As you can see above, you may have shorter sides, and then have more curly hair on the top of your head with waves of perms.
16. Baseball Haircut – Faded Cut with Long and Bouncy Mullet
If you have thick hair, you may think about giving this faded haircut a try. The long and bouncy mullet will help you to make your hair look even better.
17. Baseball Haircut – High Spiky Pomp with Long Mullet Hairstyle
We can see dozens of baseball players who love spiky hair. If you are one of them, you may try this long mullet hairstyle that comes with a high spiky pomp.
18. Baseball Haircut – Fringe Front with Curled Up Perms Hairstyle
When you have somewhat long tresses, you may think about going for this front hairstyle with curled-up prems. The hairstyle can assist you with gaining lots of versatility as well.
19. Baseball Haircut – Messy Front Long Layers Hair with Brown Shade
The messy front long layers of your hair will look quite better with the brownish shade that you have. It is a low-maintenance hairstyle, which will deliver a casual and effortless style to you.
20. Baseball Haircut – Side Parted Front Hair with Long Curly Tail
If you love to keep your hair looking casual, you may try this side-parted front hairstyle. The long curly tail will surely help you with adding a better look to your looks.
21. Baseball Haircut – Wavy Long Bob with Light Brown Shade and Textured Bangs
Growing long hair will not keep you away from being a baseball. But still, you need to appear good with your hairstyle. This is where you can try this wavy long bob. It looks great when you go for a light brown shade.
22. Baseball Haircut – Modern Mullet with Bouncy Ends Hairstyle
Do you want to transform your regular hairstyle to something interesting? Then you can try this modern mullet hairstyle, which comes along with bouncy ends. This is a regular hairstyle, which can transform into a sexy and cool one.
23. Baseball Haircut – Waterfall Style Mullet with Faded Haircut
As the name suggests, this waterfall-style mullet will help you to make your hair fall as in a waterfall. You can combine that with a faded cut and get a face-framing effect.
24. Baseball Haircut – Full Gold Blonde Long Mullet Hair with Curly Ends
Gold appears to be quite a popular color among baseball fans. If that’s the same for you, you may try this full gold blonde long mullet hairstyle. You can make gold color look stand out with the help of curly ends.
25. Baseball Haircut – Lengthy Long Hair with Perms Comb Over
Another lengthy haircut that you can try out is the one with perms. You will need to use some styling products to improve the appearance of your wavy hair with this style.
26. Seattle Mullet Hairstyle with Fade Cut
If you have a nicely shaved face, you may try this Seattle mullet hairstyle with a fade cut. It can help you with achieving a perfect combo at the end of the day.
27. Buzz Haircut with Long Bob Hairstyle
Buzz haircut is a great option available for anyone with thick hair. You can mix that with a long bob hairstyle to get a more manly appearance.
28. Wavy Front Side Taper Blonde Hair with Slit Side Cut
If you don’t want to mess up with the natural waves you have on your hair, you may try this wavy front-side taper hairstyle. The slit side cut will make things look much better on your head.
29. Taper Modern Mullet Hairstyle with Lower Fade
The taper modern mullet hairstyle is one of the easiest hairstyles that you can manage as of now. Even the lower fade can deliver a minimalist makeover to your hair.
30. Mullet of Perms Hairstyle with Slit Cuts
Who said short hair can’t look cool and fashionable? If you are looking for ideas, you may take a look at this mullet of perms hairstyle that comes along with slit cuts.
31. Silky Perm Full Volume Perms of Mullet
Full volume perms of mullet match well with the silky perm. This will help you with getting a wonderful appearance makeover. Try this hairstyle, and you will fall in love with it.
32. Grimy Long Front Taper Haircut
When you slightly grow your hair, you will be provided with numerous styling opportunities. You can try this grimy long front taper haircut, which delivers amazing results on your way.
33. Undercut Mullet with Trimmed Front Hair
This undercut mullet hairstyle comes with trimmed front hair. If you are a person who prefers to keep front hair short while growing more hair at the back, this would be an ideal choice.
34. Sharp Duck Tail with Brushed Up Hairstyle
Are you searching for a baseball-styled hairstyle, which looks great on and outside the field? Then you should give this sharp duck tail with a bushed-up hairstyle a try.
35. Slicked Pushed Back Neat and Long Hairstyle
The slicked pushed back neat and long hairstyle would reach the shoulder line while building some layers. As a result, you will be able to easily style your hair, and get that to fit under the baseball cap with ease.
36. Textured Mullet with Layered Front Bangs
The mullet hairstyle appears to be somewhat popular among baseball players out there. If you are keen to try it, you can go for a textured mullet. Make sure that you get some layered front bangs on front, which can help you with wearing the baseball cap without a problem.
37. Fringe and with Layered Cut Mullet
Are you searching for a low-maintenance baseball hairstyle, which can even help you with looking stylish out of the field? Then you can go ahead with this layered cut mullet. The fringe hairstyle will help you with improving the appearance of your hair effortlessly.
38. Smeared Hairstyle with Fade Cut
Any guy who is willing to get a baseball-styled hairstyle that offers style and functionality can think about going for the smeared hairstyle. The fade cut will help you with getting the look of a traditional baseball haircut.
39. Modern Shaggy Hair with Big Curls Style
Do you like to have more waves on your hair? Then you should try this modern shaggy haircut. The big curls will surely help you with improving your appearance with ease.
40. Mullet Perms with Long Curly Bangs Hairstyle
Managing this mullet perms hairstyle with long curly bangs will never be something difficult for you. You will b able to do it with the help of your fingers and a good styling product.
41. Skin Fade with Short Mullet Style
Skin fade mullet is another popular mullet hairstyle among baseball players. You can go for this hairstyle and get a more textured look to cater to your expectations.
42. Side Parted Taper Hair with Curly Ends and Peach Blonde
This side parted taper hair differs from other hairstyles of its kind due to the presence of curly ends. You can also be bold by going for a peach blonde shade with it.
43. Comb Over Long Natural Hair with Bouncy Ends
When you have natural long hair, the best thing that you can do is comb it back. But if you have too much volume, you will need to fade on the sides. Your bouncy ends will look quite better with the baseball cap you wear.
44. Spiked Mullet Long Tail with Fade
Spiked mullet long tail is a brushed-back hairdo available for baseball players. Make sure that you get it with a professional hairstylist so that you can get your tail and fade to look perfect.
45. Modern Fade Mullet with Full Perms
The sides of this modern fade mullet hairstyle can deliver a great vibe. Full perms are something great that you can add to your curls. Curly hair on top will make you look more casual.
46. Front Messy Hair with Modern Mullet Style
Front messy hair with a modern mullet style is one of the most casual hairstyling ideas that you can try. If you have a smaller head, we strongly encourage you to give this a try.
47. Natural Hair with Side Parted Taper Hair with Lower Fade
Since this is a great example of a natural hairstyle, you will not have to worry too much about maintenance at all by going for it. The side-parted taper style will be complemented by the lower fade of this hairstyle.
48. Edgy Styled with Neon Colors Shade
This is also a baseball cut, but the neon color shade will help you with getting a vibrant appearance. The edgy hairstyle is something that goes well with the colors that you have on your hair.
49. Verge Comb Over Hair with Lower Fade
This modern baseball haircut will help you get a mainstream look with ease. The hairstyle allows less hair volume on your front and more volume at the back.
50. Fringe with Curly Ends Mullet with Edge Hair
This baseball player’s haircut enhances the look of a previously given haircut. Men who already have mullet hair will find this haircut to be appealing.
Frequently Asked Questions Baseball Haircut
No, it will not be possible for you to get any hairstyle as a baseball player. For example, you will not be able to have a lot of volume on your hair, as you are going to wear a baseball hat. Therefore, make sure that you always go for a hairstyle where you have less volume of hair on your head.
Of course, you can. There’s nothing restricting people with curly hair to get a baseball haircut. We even shared a few options with you. You may take a look at them for inspiration and get one of them.