Brown hair is not so uncommon among men. Even if you have blonde or black hair, you may think about getting brown hair easily with the help of a brown highlight. Instead of just getting brown hair, it is better if you can focus on the best brown hairstyle ideas available for men to consider as of now. Take a look at these options and pick the best one to go ahead with.
1. Long Tapered Undercut Hairstyle with Brown Shade
Along with the help of this long tapered undercut hairstyle, you will be able to bring your hair to the center, so that you can highlight the brown shades with ease. The tapered undercut style will further enhance its appearance.
2. Brown Hair for Men – Tapered Fade Long Pushed Back Hair
If you have quite long hair, you will be able to try this hairstyle. The tapered fade on the sides will help you get more attention toward your well-groomed look.
3. Messy Bob Haircut with Tortilla Brown Shade Highlight
Messy hair and brown hair go perfectly well with each other. If you are interested in exploring more about it, you may try this messy bob haircut that comes with a tortilla brown shade highlight.
4. Brown Hair for Men – Faux Long Hair with Man Bun Style
This faux long hairstyle will help you to get good-looking hair. The man bun style will surely help you with bringing additional fullness to your looks as well.
5. Brown Hair for Men – Skin Faded Haircut with Taper Short Side Swept Hair
If you have somewhat brown skin, you may think about mixing your brown hair with a skin faded haircut. The short taper side swept haircut will help you get a smooth appearance and ease.
6. Side Parted Brown Shade Hairstyle with Undercut
You can look quite neat with the help of this side-parted brown shade hairstyle. The undercut you get will help you complete your hairstyle.
7. Brown Hair for Men – Lower Fade with Straight Long Hair Side
This brown hairstyle offers a subtle and sweet. You can get brown shades for your straight long hair, and combine that along with a lower fade as you can see here.
8. Bob Cut with Tortilla Shade of Brown
Brown hair goes quite well with a bob cut. If you are interested in trying it, we encourage you to take a look at this option. The tortilla shade of brown would surely make your hair look quite beautiful.
9. Wavy Short Sleek Hair with Tawny Shade of Brown
This wavy short sleek hairstyle is quite easy to manage. The tawny shade of brown can deliver a cozy and cute feeling to you.
10. Brown Hair for Men – Fringe Short Up Haircut with Fade
You can combine brown hair with some dark highlights as shown above. The fringe short-up haircut can be matched perfectly well with your beard as well. All you have to do is to go for a fade as you can see.
11. Brown Hair for Men – Two Side Parted Wavy Hair Bounce
To bring more volume to your hair, you may try this two-side parted wavy hair bounce hairstyle. The brown hair color will deliver some blonde strokes to your hair as well.
12. Brown Hair for Men – Side Swept Brown Silky Hairstyle with Low Fade
Brown silky hairstyles are capable of delivering a mesmerizing shade of rich dark chocolate to you. You can get the shade and go for side-swept brown silky hair to make things look much better.
13. Brown Hair for Men – Clean Side Parted Intense Brown Shade with Faded Cut
When you go ahead with this clean side parted intense brown hairstyle, you will be able to get every angle of your looks as the best angle. The faded cut will help you to match your hairstyle with your face.
14. Brown Hair for Men – Spiky and Messy Look Hairstyle with Fade
This spiky and messy hairstyle looks quite casual. Anyone who is interested in keeping a casual look and feel with brown shades may try this and receive impressive results.
15. Brown Hair for Men – Long and Straight Side Parted Hair with Tortilla Shade
This long and straight side-parted hairstyle is enhanced with the help of tortilla shade as you can see above. If you are looking for a volume-boosting hairstyle, we encourage you to give this a try.
16. Brown Hair for Men – Firm Short Slicked Back Haircut with Slit Side
The hairstylist has used a refreshing dark color for this firm short-slicked-back haircut. Slit side is capable of taking this hairstyle to a whole new level.
17. Two Side Part of Wavy Messy Brown Shade Hairstyle
When you want to keep your hair looking messy, you may try a brownish shade without thinking twice. This is where we encourage you to try this two-sided part of the wavy messy brown shade style.
18. Modern Wavy Hairstyle with Brown Shade Hairstyle
This modern wavy hairstyle will surely help you with retaining a modernized look with ease. If you have dark hair and if you are willing to get brownish shades, we encourage you to give this a try.
19. Duck Tail Man Brushed Up Haircut with Brown Shade
A Ducktail man brushed up haircut is capable of delivering a well-groomed look to you. You can easily enhance the beauty of your style with a brownish shade.
20. Taper Modern Hairstyle with Peanut Shade of Brown
In this modern taper hairstyle, you can find a warm and fuzzy appearance. A peanut shade of brown is surely capable of complementing your face. If you have a brownish beard, you can try this without thinking twice.
21. Brown Hair for Men – Mullet Hairstyle with Faded Haircut
This mullet faded hairstyle is ideal for any guy with fair skin. However, if you can go for the right brown shade, you will be able to get it to work for everyone else as well.
22. Brown Hair for Men – Towering Pomp Side Part Hair with Fade
Towering pomp side part hair combined with the brown colored hair face creates a match made in heaven. This is a great hairstyle available for anyone with a warm skin tone.
23. Brown Hair for Men – Tortilla Shade Undercut Bob Hairstyle
When you think of the most perfect brown shade, you may try the tortilla shade without thinking twice. That’s where you can think about trying another perfect hairstyle, such as the undercut bob hairstyle.
24. Waves of Pomp Volume Styled Hair with Light Brown Shade
You can be at the center of attention by going for this wave of pomp-volumed hairstyle. It will make you look elegant with a light brown shade.
25. Brown Hair for Men – Regular Bob Haircut with Coffee Shade
A regular bob cut would look classy because of the lifting standards. You will be able to get a sun-kissed appearance to your bob haircut with a coffee shade.
26. Brown Hair for Men – Taper Fade with Spiky Front Styled Hair
In this taper fade hairstyle, you can pump up your hair volume with the spikes. To further enhance the looks of your hair, you may try brownish shades.
27. Blurry Short Fade Hair with Golden Brown
You can boost your beauty and shine with the help of a blurry short fade hairstyle like this one. Golden brown is the most matching brownish shade for this hairstyle.
28. Long Hair Sleek Back Hairstyle with Brown Shade
Brown is a perfect match for long sleek hair. You will be able to get a brownish shade as seen above to make your hair look perfectly beautiful.
29. Side Wavy Taper Fade Textured Hair
You can boost your beauty along with the shine of your hair by going forward with a hairstyle as you can see above. It provides a warm cacao tone for your hair along with a gentle color.
30. Extensive Pushed Back Hairstyle with Golden Brown Shade
Golden brown color can help you with getting a unique tone and look to your hair. If you want to enhance it, you should go ahead with an extensive pushed-back hairstyle.
31. Regular Hairstyle with Pushed Wavy Front Style
This pushed wavy front style provides a cute solution to your low-maintenance hairstyle. You will be able to easily accentuate your facial features by going for this hairstyle.
32. Layered Side Swept Hairstyle with Mocha Shade of Brown
To amp up your brown hair, you may think about getting a layered side-swept hairstyle as you can see above. This hairstyle matches perfectly well with the mocha shade of brown.
33. Two Side Wavy Parted Hairstyle with Pecan Shades of Brown
This two-sided wavy parted hairstyle can help you with getting a professional look and feel with ease. However, you need to think about switching to a pecan shade of brown to enhance the best looks.
34. Messy Pomp with Taper Fade Hairstyle
Messy pomp with a taper fade would provide a vibrant effect for any style and age. You may get some brownish shades to take your hairstyle to a whole new level.
35. Long Curly Taper with Lower Fade Hair
You may think about getting these brown accents to make your hair look fascinating if you have curly hair. You will surely enjoy what the lower fade of your hair will offer.
36. Clean Skin Fade with Side Swept Long Hair
37. Skin Fade with Fringe Front Hair and Tan Shade of Brown
Are you interested in going for skin fade hair? Then we encourage you to try this hairstyle. The tan shade of brown will make your hair naturally blend with your skin.
38. Upper Pomp Hairstyle with Faded Cut
The upper pomp hairstyle will provide a perfect appearance makeover to you with the faded cut. You can get a fascinating vibe to your brown hair with this hairstyle.
39. Texture Layered Fade Hair with Wood Shade of Brown Style
This texture layered fade hairstyle looks quite good with brown color. This is a great option to consider if you want to make your hair look naturally brown.
40. Greaser Long Hairstyle with Penny Shade of Brown
You can get a ripple effect on your hair by going forward with this greaser hairstyle. The penny shade of brown will look great, but you must use the right styling products.
41. Curly Textured Taper Fade Hairstyle with Tortilla Shade
Brown goes well with curly hair when you get the right texture. This is where you may try this curly textured taper hairstyle, which comes along with a tortilla shade.
42. Smeared Curls Undercut with Fade Hairstyle
Another great option available for a guy with curly hair to consider is smeared curls undercut. It will look amazing with the faded hairstyle.
43. Long Two Parted Ways of Hair with Tortilla Shade
You may go ahead with a two-parted hairstyle when you have slightly long hair. Consider this hairstyle that comes along with a tortilla shade for making a vibrant appearance.
44. Smudged Front Curly Hair with Fade Cut
Brown color can deliver a fascinating vibe to curly hair. If you want to create a mesmerizing effect with your curly hair, keep some smudged front curls and go ahead with the fade cut.
45. Skin Taper High Pomp Fade with Brown Hair Shade
Skin taper high pomp fade will provide a unique dimension to the front of your hair. You will love the vibes that this hairstyle can offer.
46. Wavy Pomp Hairstyle with Lower Fade Carob Shade
If you have wavy hair, you may think about keeping your waves. This is where you should give this pomp hairstyle a try. The fade carob shade will deliver a new and redefined look for you.
47. Man High Pomp Hairstyle with Cedar Shade Color
This man’s high pomp hairstyle looks great with the color of cedar. If you want to keep your hair looking natural, you may give this hairstyle a try.
48. Long and Fringe Messy Curls Hairstyle with Fade Cut
Long and fringe messy curls look so rich and lovely. You can run your fingers through this hairstyle and make it look perfect.
49. Short Wavy Front Hair with Undercut Fade and Wood Shade
This short wavy front hairstyle looks quite outstanding with the undercut fade. The wooden shade will help you to enhance the top of your hair and its appearance.
50. Side Tapered Parted Swept Hair with Mid Fade
When you don’t want to try anything complex, you may go ahead with side tapered, swept hair. The mid-fade hairstyle will look quite good with the brownish shade.
FAQ Brown Hair for Men
Yes, brown is one of the most trending hair color shades that you can find out there. You can make your hair look up to date with brown color. All you have to do is to take a look at these hair design options and pick the best brown shade for your hair.
Yes, getting a brown shade for curly hair is not a decision that you should regret. You will enjoy the appearance makeover that you can get out of your hairstyle. Make sure that you pick the right shade to complement your curly hairstyle.
Should I cut my hair short with brown color?
Yes, it is better if you can keep your hair short with brown color. That’s because the brown color doesn’t always go well with long hair.