As an A-list celebrity, Ryan Reynolds often changes his hairstyle. For example, he came up with a totally new hairstyle for his appearance in Deadpool. However, the idea of following Ryan Reynolds for his hairstyles can be quite interesting. That’s because you will see him coming up with some great hairstyles, which makes him look quite interesting. Here are 50 of the best Ryan Reynold haircut ideas available for you to try as of now.
1. Slicked Comb Over Long Hairstyle with Highlights
Slicked comb over hairstyle is a perfect example for a simple Ryan Reynolds hairstyle. This hairstyle can be enhanced with highlights. We can highly recommend this for busy men who wish to retain elegant looks.
2. Taper Hairstyle with Side Swept Light Brown Shade
Taper hairstyle that comes with side swept light brown shade can help you to end up with a classical Ryan Reynolds hairstyle. You can keep your hair thick and short with the help of it.
3. Front High Pomp with Taper Hairstyle
Did you like the hairstyle that Ryan Reynolds had when he was in Deadpool? Then you should go for this front high pomp with taper hairstyle.
4. Regular Hairstyle with Front Pomp Style
Any guy with a gentle natural curl in hair can go ahead with this regular hairstyle. The front pomp style can help you to make your face look quite sharp.
5. Short Hair with Side Parted Hairstyle Mid Fade
Side parted hairstyles can always help you to look well groomed in a quite decent way. If you love to get it with short hair, you should give this haircut a try.
6. Smeared Long Hair with Textured Style
You can have plenty of texture and waves on your hair with this hairstyle. The smeared long hairstyle is a great option for anyone who loves to follow Ryan Reynolds.
7. Textured Pomp Front Style with Mid Fade
You shouldn’t shy away from being a silver fox. That’s where you should go for this textured pomp hairstyle, which offers a perfect mid fade to your face.
8. Side Parted Taper Haircut Short Hair
You can get a mature look and feel with the help of this side parted taper haircut. We can recommend it to anyone who has short hair.
9. Chestnut Shade of High Pomp Taper Haircut
Chestnut shade of high pomp taper haircut is ideal for anyone who has thick hair. You will be able to push your hair to the back and get a perfect appearance makeover with this hairstyle.
10. Short Hair with Edgy Side Slicked Hair
Short hair with edgy side slicked hair is a great addition that you can have to ensure a formal look. Make sure that you combine it with formal attire to get the best results.
11. Smarm Short Hairstyle with Brown Reddish Shade
The smarm short hairstyle offers a gently curving texture to your hair. If you don’t want to make it look boring, you may think about going for a brown reddish shade.
12. Side Sleek Taper Hair with Light Brown Shade
Side sleek taper hair is one of the most straightforward haircuts that you can try as of now. All you have to do is to leave some of your hair to be parted sideways to go for it. You may make it look even better with a light brown shade.
13. Wavy Taper Fade Hairstyle with Brown Hair Shade
Ryan Reynolds prefers to keep it simple, even in professional attire. You can try this wavy taper fade hairstyle if you love how he does it. It also looks great with brown hair shade.
14. Smudged Slicked Back Long Hair
If you have slightly long hair, you may go for a smudged slicked back hairstyle. You can get a polished look with the help of it.
15. Man Brush Up Hairstyle with Long Haircut
If you want to get a perfectly brushed up hairstyle, you should give this option a try. The man brush up hairstyle will match perfectly well with your casual attire.
16. Curly Hair with Fade and Bronze Shade Hairstyle
Ryan Reynolds loves curly hairstyles as well. If you have curly hair and if you love to follow Ryan Reynolds, you may go for this idea with a fade. Curly hair looks quite great with a bronze shade.
17. Lower Fade Cut with Side Slicked Haircut
This design finishes with a lower fade cut, providing more face definition. If you love to go for a side-slicked haircut, we strongly encourage you to give this a try.
18. Plaster Long Hairstyle with Wavy Style
Ryan also looks good with the long plaster hairstyle. This style clearly proves it. If you are a fan of wavy styles, you may go ahead with this one.
19. Neat Trimmed Taper Haircut with Edgy Hair
The neat trimmed taper haircut is a great addition for edgy hair. If you are working with a professional and skilled hairdresser, you should be giving this one a try.
20. Curl Up Front Styled Haircut with Mid Fade
The curl up front styled haircut delivers Ryan Reynolds a formal and a casual look at the same time. When combined with the mid fade, it can surely make him look sexy.
21. Crinkly Lengthy Hairstyle with Brown Wood Shade
This is quite an uncommon Ryan Reynolds hairstyle to consider. However, you will love the way how this crinkly lengthy hairstyle spices up his good looks instantly.
22. Natural Hair with Taper Fade Hairstyle
When you want to stop worrying about your hair every morning, the best thing you an do is to keep natural hair as much as possible. To make it look more like the hair of Ryan Reynolds, you may go for a taper fade hairstyle.
23. Mid-Fade Haircut with Man Brushed Back Hairstyle
The mid-fade haircut delivers a more manly look and feel to you. You will also enjoy the brushed up looks that this hairstyle can offer you.
24. Low Maintenance Clean Cut Hairstyle
This is one of the simplest Ryan Reynolds hairstyles you can get now. You can maintain a clean overall appearance with the help of it. Low-maintenance hair is such a classy hairstyle.
25. Spiky Short Hairstyle with Mid-Fade Cut
This haircut proves that you don’t need to spend a lot to get a cool look. You just need to straighten your hair, so that you can equip yourself with a spiky look and feel. The mid-fade cut looks quite unique on you as well.
26. Lengthy Edge Hairstyle with Wavy Hair
In this haircut, Ryan Reynolds keeps more hair than other traditional haircuts. If you have wavy hair, you should give this lengthy edge hairstyle a try.
27. Spiky Side Tapered Hairstyle with Light Brown Shade
The spiky side tapered hairstyle can be a wonderful addition for most men out there. If you love modern haircuts, we encourage you to choose this option. This light brown hair gives a fresh look.
28. Pomp Hair with Brushed Comb Over with Duck Tail
Pomp hair seems to work for Ryan Reynolds. You can also try this one and see whether it can help you enhance your good looks. A ducktail can help you complete your good looks.
29. Mid Fade Cut with Short Front Curled Up Hair
This mid fade cut with the short front curled hair looks quite fancy on Ryan Reynolds. If you believe that this haircut looks good, you can think about giving it a try.
30. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Meandering Front Style Undercut with Reddish Brown Hair
Do you want to keep longer hair strands? Then you need to go ahead with this Ryan Reynolds inspired front style undercut. Don’t forget to get reddish brown highlights to make things look even better.
31. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Textured Spiky Taper Brushed Up Hairstyle
Textured spiky taper is a haircut Ryan Reynolds had only a few times. However, it helped him to achieve a highly fashionable style with ease. You may also give it a try.
32. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Mid Fade with Short Sleek Side Taper Hair
Mid fade haircut that comes with a short sleek side taper provides a shag look to Ryan Reynolds. If you want to draw attention to yourself in public, you should give this a try.
33. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Pompadour Slicked Back Long Hair
Sometimes you will not feel like doing much with your hair. But you will still want to make it look fashionable. That’s where you should take a look at this pompadour-slicked-back long hairstyle.
34. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Edge Undercut Hairstyle with Curled Up Front
The edge undercut that is combined with curled up front can help you with getting a gentleman look with ease. Make sure that you upsweep the front, so that you can add some extra height to the design.
35. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Front Taper Hair with Brown Shade
Front taper hair is pretty much a great option available for anyone who wishes to keep classic hair. If you have naturally brown hair, you can give this option a try.
36. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Teeny Side Swept Taper Fade Haircut
The best thing about teeny side swept taper fade haircut is that it offers slight curls to hair. If you love the way how it looks, you may go ahead with it.
37. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Fade with Undercut Taper Hairstyle with Highlights
Without just getting highlights on your hair, you can pair it with this Ryan Reynolds inspired fade undercut taper hairstyle. It can surely help you to enhance your handsomeness.
38. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Long Hair with Full Side Swept Haircut
The long haircut that comes with a full side sweep can help you get people’s attention. That’s because this haircut looks much more professional and skillful.
39. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Wet Look Pushed Back Long Hairstyle
Do you love to keep a wet look on your hair? Then you should think about pushing back your long hairstyle and achieving this unique look.
40. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Man Slicked Back Hairstyle with Long Edge Cut
When you wish to have some extra-length hair on your head, you can give this man-slicked-back hairstyle a try. It offers a great addition to your long edge cut as well.
41. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Short Tapered Haircut with Brown Reddish Shade
The short tapered haircut is the iconic haircut that Ryan Reynolds had when he was featuring in Deadpool. You can also go for a brown-reddish shade to make the haircut look even better.
42. Ryan Reynold Haircut – High Pomp with Short Hairstyle
When you are planning to attend a formal event with a Ryan Reynolds inspired hairstyle, you may think about going ahead with this high-pomp hairstyle. It will make you look lovely in formal attire.
43. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Edgy Cut of Long Hair Sleek Back Haircut
The edgy cut of long hair and sleek back cut is something that we recommend to people who wish to attend formal events with slightly long hair.
44. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Jelly Roll Front Hair with Taper Fade Style
Jelly roll front hair is something that we recommend to people who wish to get a casual look. You may combine it with a taper fade style to enhance the amazing looks.
45. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Sleek Side Parted Short Hair with Highlights
You can easily create a very polished look with the help of this sleek side-parted short hair. Don’t forget to get your highlights, which make your hairstyle look even better.
46. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Grimy Front Hairstyle with Long Hair
When you want to keep long hair without cutting but still plan to proceed with a Ryan Reynolds style, you should give this grimy front hairstyle a try. It is a perfect option for anyone with long hair.
47. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Curled Jelly Front Rolls Hair with Edgy Cut
This curled jelly front rolls haircut is quite straightforward. You just need to go for an edgy cut like this, and you will be able to bring up a better version of yourself.
48. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Wavy Long Hairstyle with Comb Over Style
The long hairstyle is ideal for anyone with wavy and medium length hair. If you don’t mind going for a messy look, you may consider settling down with this Ryan Reynolds-inspired haircut.
49. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Long Hair Side Tapered Haircut with Messy Look
The long hair side tapered haircut is another Ryan Reynolds-inspired style that offers a messy look and feel to you. You can get the desired look by having medium length hair on your head.
50. Ryan Reynold Haircut – Slicked Reddish Hairstyle Shade with Mid Fade
A great look for formality, the sides are short and tight to the head with long, thick hair on top. It’s textured, yet sleek in appearance as it’s gently curving to one side with tons of volume.
Frequently Asked Questions Ryan Reynold Haircut Ideas
In Deadpool, Ryan Reynolds featured with a tapered hairstyle. We shared few such tapered hairstyles above. You can go through those options and give one of those haircuts a try.
If you prefer to keep your hair short, there are numerous Ryan Reynolds inspired hairstyles available for you to consider. However, it is perfectly fine to have medium-length hair as well.
Is it difficult to maintain a Ryan Reynolds haircut?
It requires some effort for you to maintain a Ryan Reynolds hairstyle. But if you can keep your hair short and messy, there are few good options available for you to try as well.