Bradley Cooper’s hair continues to change quite often. As a result, you will have to wait for some time to see him with the same hairstyle again. No matter what, all these hairstyles are quite popular for delivering perfect looks for men. If you are interested in following Bradley Cooper, we will be sharing some of the most outstanding Bradley Cooper hair ideas that men can follow as of now.
1. Bradley Cooper Long Hair Full Slicked Grease Hairstyle
Bradley Cooper quite loves to get full slicked grease hair. This is a great option to try if you are trying to get the ideal Bradley hairstyle.
2. Wavy and Bouncy Lengthy Hairstyle with Brown Shade
Bouncy and wavy hair matches perfectly well with the good looks of Bradley Cooper. If you want to look the same, you may try this hairstyling idea. Make sure you don’t forget to get a bit of brownish shade to your hair.
3. Comb Over Bob Haircut Long Hairstyle
Comb over bob haircut looks much neat when compared to the traditional bob haircut. If you are interested, you can give it a try and see the results that come on your way.
4. Curtain Bangs with Long Wavy Brushed Up Hair
If you are searching for a clean-cut look, you may consider settling down with this curtain bangs hairstyle. It can be a great addition to any guy with long, wavy brushed hair.
5. Messy Look Long Hairstyle with Bouncy Edges Cut
There are endless possibilities with length in the back but short hair on the top and sides. This style is a swept-back look with a slight center part, the ends of the hair curled upwards for some playfulness.
6. Textured Haircut with Light Brown Messy Look Shade
In this hairstyle, Bradley looks a bit messy. In fact, this unique haircut delivers a textured appearance to him. Therefore, you may give it a try and achieve outstanding results.
7. Curly Front Pomp Textured Short Hairstyle
Bradley Cooper hairstyles are not always wavy. You can find some options for people with curly hair as well. If you are one of them, you may try this haircut.
8. Layered Edgy Front Haircut with Light Shade of Brown
The layered edgy front haircut comes with a light shade of brown, which delivers a much-needed uplift to your face. You can achieve a sophisticated look with this haircut.
9. Full Spiky Hairstyle with Light Ash Blonde Shade
If you prefer to keep your hair short, you may go for this. However, make sure to get some textured spikes on your head to achieve a fun look. The ash-blonde shade will match perfectly well with this hairstyle.
10. Straight Hair Side Swept Haircut with Curly Ends
Maintaining straight hair with side swept design can be quite challenging. However, it can help you look perfectly groomed when visiting an event.
11. Taper Front Style Haircut with Long Back Tail
Even though this taper front style looks quite sophisticated, it is simple. Bradley could do it in just a few simple steps, and you may follow his footsteps to do the same as well.
12. Shaggy Bob Haircut with Greaser Hairstyle
Bradley is known for his shaggy bob haircuts as well. If you have some time to spare on day-to-day maintenance, we can recommend you to go for this one.
13. Short Length Spiky Edge Cut with Curly Tail Ends
Do you call Bradley as one of the sexiest men to live on this planet? His hairstyle plays a major role in his good looks. You can now get a similar hairstyle nu going for a short lengthy spiky edge cut.
14. Smeared Spiked Hairstyle with Light Brown Shade
This is a haircut that Bradley had worn for a few professional events. The smeared spikes help him to add a bit of messiness to his hair and make everything look perfect.
15. Comb Over Long Hairstyle with Light Shade of Brown
Bradley loves to have long hair as well. However, he combs it over to the back so that his hairstyle would not look messy at all.
16. Greaser Long Haircut with Wavy Style
This is one of the popular greaser long hairstyles of Bradley. If you have wavy hair, you may go for it and bring out the best version of you.
17. Wavy Long Slicked Back with Fringe Front Style
Wavy long slicked back hairstyle helps Bradley to keep his hair looking natural as much as possible. He has also got a front fringe to make things perfect.
18. Curly and Long Fringe Hairstyle with Curled Ends
Curly and long fringe hairstyle looks quite good with the curled ends. If you love to keep your hair messy, you may try this hairstyle.
19. Curtain Hairstyle with Long Fringe Bangs Lengthy Hair
This is a hairstyle that Bradley wanted to try to make him look different. The curtain hairstyle looks complemented with the long fringe bangs that is included with it.
20. Smudged Long Classic Wavy Hairstyle with Curly Tail
There is nothing fancy about this hairstyle, and so any man with a short or medium hair can replicate it effortlessly. If you love to have classy waves on your hair, you should give this a try.
21. Bob Long Haircut with Wavy Slicked Back Style
Do you want to get a slicked back style with your hair? Then you should try this bob long haircut. Keep in mind that Bradley is applying lots of gel on his hair to keep this style in place.
22. Neat Man Bun Long Hairstyle
Bradley surely looks good with both neat as well as messy hair. Anyone who loves to look neat may think about going ahead with Bradley’s neat man bun hairstyle.
23. Front Fringe Curtain Long Bangs Bob Haircut
The beauty of this haircut comes with its front fringe curtain and long bangs. Instead of going for a traditional bob haircut, you may try this Bradley-inspired haircut.
24. Short Tapered with Pomp Front Style with Brown Shade
Even though the tapered strands of hair are short, you can get a fantastic pattern on your hair with this hairstyle. This hairstyle makes Bradley look sexy, and you can receive similar results.
25. Two Strand Curtain Fringe with Edgy Cut
The two-strand curtain fringe hairstyle delivers a slight mess to the hair of Bradley. However, you can still cover it up with the help of the edgy cut.
26. Smarm Comb Over with Wavy Hairstyle
Hair gel is quite needed for grooming. If you don’t mind using hair gel, we encourage you to try this smarm comb-over hairstyle on your wavy hair.
27. Mullet Edgy Haircut with Front Short Parted Hair
Bradley sometimes loves to go ahead with a Mullet hairstyle as well. If you want to get the same with front short parted hair, you can ask your hairstylist to deliver this.
28. Bradley Cooper Hair – Sleek Pushed Back Long Man Hairstyle
Bradley layers his bangs and push them back to get a manly appearance. If you are interested in getting the same, you should go ahead with this sleek pushed back hairstyle.
29. Bradley Cooper Hair – Plaster Long Hair with Mid Fade Undercut Style
Mid fade makes this hairstyle look quite easy. This is not just an effortless Bradley inspired hairstyle available for you to get, but can also deliver charming results.
30. Bradley Cooper Hair – Messy Long Bob Haircut with Curly Ends
A messy long bob hairstyle with curly ends can deliver adorable results to you. The good news about this haircut is that it is easy for you to get.
31. Bradley Cooper Hair – Two Parted Hairstyle with Brown Shade
If you attend a professional event, you may consider opting for this two-parted hairstyle. To make things look better, you may get a slight brown shade.
32. Bradley Cooper Hair – Spiky Haircut with Curly Ends Light Blonde Highlights
This Bradley inspired spiky hairstyle looks quite smooth. Curly ends that you can see on the back of the head with blonde highlights make everything look better.
33. Bradley Cooper Hair – Two Strand Regular Hairstyle with Almond Shade of Brown
Do you want to get a hairstyle that delivers a flawless look with a simple slick back with fingers? Then you should follow this two-strand regular hairstyle.
34. Bradley Cooper Hair – Buzz Haircut Short Tapered Hairstyle
Short haircuts are quite popular as they require low maintenance. You may try this short tapered hairstyle and experience the uniqueness of it.
35. Bradley Cooper Hair – Edgy Haircut with Mullet Hairstyle
Do you want to get a rugged look with your Bradley-inspired hairstyle? Then you should be going ahead with this Bradley-inspired hairstyle.
36. Bradley Cooper Hair – Short Buzz Haircut with Taper Fade Style
The short buzz haircut gets some textures with the taper fade style. You can end up with getting a choppy look with the help of this hairstyle.
37. Bradley Cooper Hair – Classic Pompadour Hairstyle with Slicked Style
Brad always prefers to go ahead with messy hairdos. If you are interested in following him, you may try this classic pompadour hairstyle with a slicked style.
38. Bradley Cooper Hair – Parted Sleek Hairstyle with Light Shade of Brown
You can get Bradley’s rough and ready look with the assistance of this parted, sleek hairstyle. It looks super cool with the light brown shade.
39. Bradley Cooper Hair – Man Long Hair Classic Style with Slicked Back Hair
The man long classy hairstyle can help you to spice up your looks while following the footsteps of Bradley. If you wish to keep your hair black, you may give this a try.
40. Bradley Cooper Hair – Comb Over Classic Hair with Side Fringe Light Brown Shade
The comb over classic hairstyle can surely deliver a spiky look to you. If you are going out with this hairstyle, add a light brown shade to it as well.
41. Bradley Cooper Hair – Spiky Short Hairstyle with Light Blonde Shade
Spiky short hair with blonde shades is not something that we often see. However, it can help you look good, and you may go for it.
42. Bradley Cooper Hair – Faux Comb Over Hairstyle with Curly Ends
You can get a true gentleman design with the faux comb over hairstyle. It makes you look amazing with the help of curly ends.
43. Bradley Cooper Hair – Classic Man Long Slicked Back Hairstyle with Wavy Ends
You will have to focus a lot on maintenance by going for this classic man-long slicked back hairstyle. However, it will surely help you to look like a true gentleman at any formal event.
44. Bradley Cooper Hair – Long Messy Bob Haircut with Blonde Shade Wavy Ends
The blonde shade of this hairstyle makes everything look quite easy. If you love to keep long hair and don’t mind a bob cut, you may try this haircut.
45. Bradley Cooper Hair – Straight Fringe Sleek Back Hairstyle Curled Up Ends
Straight fringe sleek back hairstyle is another adorable hairstyle that you can try. It comes with the iconic curled-up ends that Bradley often has.
46. Bradley Cooper Hair – Wet Look Long Hair Smeared Fringe Style Hairstyle
The wet look of this smeared fringe hairstyle will help you with attracting attention wherever you go. Even though you have to apply a lot of gel, you can still try it and get amazing results.
47. Bradley Cooper Hair – Messy Short Tapered Hair with Light Brown Hairstyle
You can easily get a flawless look with the help of this messy tapered hair. The light brown texture can help you to keep your hair short but look quite good with it.
48. Bradley Cooper Hair – Side Taper Long Hair with Wavy Tail Ends
The side taper long hair matched with tail ends can deliver a rugged look and feel to you. This is another great option available for a true Bradley fan.
49. Bradley Cooper Hair – Faux Messy Pomp Hair with Edgy Cut
If you don’t like applying a lot of gel or hair care products on your hair, you may settle down with the faux messy pomp haircut. It can deliver an edgy look and feel on your hair.
50. Bradley Cooper Hair – Short Spiked Hairstyle with Light Brown Shade
The short spiked hairstyle was something that Bradley wore many decades ago. If you loved the appearance of Bradley back in the day, you may go for it.
Frequently Asked Questions Bradley Cooper Hair
When you look at the Bradley Cooper hairstyles, you will figure out they are quite versatile. This is because Bradley loves to play with his hair, and he loves to get something different each and every time.
If you are trying to get Bradley Cooper-inspired hair, we strongly encourage you to keep it black or go for a brown shades. That’s because fancy colors are not so appropriate with any of these hairstyles.
Should I keep my hair short with a Bradley cooper hairstyle?
It is true that most Bradley Cooper hairstyles are short. However, it doesn’t mean that you should always keep your hair short. We shared some of the medium-length hairstyles as well. However, going for super-long hair would not be so appropriate.